When you decide to remodel a home in the Dutchess County area, select a construction company who can provide you high-quality construction that you’ll love—for its beauty, its efficiency and its harmony with the environment we all share.
Some of the benefits of Going Green are:
- Lower Ownership Cost: Energy efficient homes use less energy which means reduced heating, cooling and water heating bills. The savings can add up to thousands of dollars throughout the years you own your home.
- Improved Air Quality: When you use quality windows and doors, you’re better protected against cold, windy drafts, and moisture. Consistent temperatures mean more comfort, healthier air and element protection.
- Reduce your Carbon Footprint: 16 percent of all greenhouse gas emissions come from energy use in houses. So, the less energy your home produces, the less air pollution it emits.
- Reduce Heating and Cooling Bills: An average heating/cooling bill is about $1900 per year. And about half of that home energy use goes to heating and cooling. Installing energy efficient furnaces, air conditioners, heat and improve the comfort of your home to residents and visitors.
- Improve Duct Ventilation: Proper sealing and insulated duct systems can make your home very comfortable and improve your home’s heating and cooling efficiency by as much as 20%.
- Install Energy Efficient Appliances: NEC understands which refrigerators, washers, dryers, ovens and HVAC systems are the most energy efficient.
NEC will work with you to make your home as energy efficient as possible. It only makes sense to go green with NEC.